First Pitch Dinner FAQ’s
8u-12u: Saturday, January 27, 2024 from 6-9pm
13u-17u: Sunday, January 28, 2024 from 5-8pm
Location: Primos - 2615 National Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227
Important note: All players must sell a table (8 seats) at $50 per seat. If you do not sell out a full table it will come out of your player fees.
1. Are players welcome to attend or is it an adult only event?
Yes. Players are encouraged to attend the event. However, their plate will need to be paid for which is $50. We have a great guest speaker, Craig Stammen, who would be great for the players to hear speak.
2. What type of items will be raffled?
It is a silent auction. There will be different items there that you can bid on to win. The highest bidder will win. There is a 50/50 raffle in which the winner takes 50% and the other 50% goes back to the Canes.
3. What is the price range for the raffle?
There is no price range for the raffle because it is a silent auction awarded to the highest bidder. The 50/50 raffle will be $1 per ticket or $20 per arm.
4. Will there be a virtual option to participate in the raffle before the event?
As of now, no. However, we like this idea and it might be something that we do before the event. We will communicate that information to you should we decide to do it.
5. What type of meal will be served at the event?
We haven’t finalized what the menu is going to be yet but we will communicate that when we have. We are avoiding food items that may have allergies associated with them.
6. Will there be alcohol served at this event?
There will be a cash bar available at the event.
7. How long will the speaker talk?
There isn’t a timeframe but we would expect it to be around 30 to 45 minutes in length.
8. If you get a sponsorship for the event, does it go towards your purchasing of a table?
No it doesn’t, it goes towards your team fees. For example, if you found a $500 sponsor for the event, $250 of that would go towards your team fees.
For further information, head to our Youtube page for a message from Tony Vittorio.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com